Numismatics Inventory Manager™
Manage your coin inventory from one centralized system
Numismatics Inventory Manager™ (NIM) from e-BizSoft is a coin management inventory system especially designed by coin dealers, for coin dealers. Used by the industry’s leaders, NIM allows dealers to manage coin and other collectibles inventory.
NIM™ is designed to integrate with QuickBooks® from Intuit®.
- Manage rare and modern coins, watches, artwork, books, and other collectibles with one comprehensive inventory management system.
- List coins on eBay and Collectors Corner with just a few clicks.
- NIM seamlessly integrates all buying and selling financial and inventory transactions with QuickBooks®: Sales Orders, Invoices, POs, Payments, etc.
- Buy, sell, and submit coins for grading with just a few clicks.
- Supports splits, consignments, and a brand new feature which allows syndication of coins amongst other coin dealers using NIM.
- Separate retail sales module tracks sales, commissions, and allows workflow for order approvals.
- Comes with an optional complete scrap metal purchasing module.
- Web-based coin management interface gives you access to your coin inventory from anywhere in the world.
- Define bullion coins by formulas and update pricing with one click for precious metals spot pricing.
- Supports multiple inventory location tracking: Site, Warehouse, Shelf, and Bin.
- Comes with built in shipping interface to FedEx and UPS, allows users to print labels effortlessly.
- Allows Credit Card, ACH, and Check by Phone payments processing.
- Let’s you keep track of phone calls, tasks, wish lists, and customer requests.
- Maintains a complete history of a coin’s movements and activities while it is with the dealership, including purchase, submissions for grading, and check-ins when returned from grading, sales, consignment, splits, and syndication.
- Database comes preloaded with coin categories from Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC).
- Allows you to receive, buy, and purchase coins and collectibles by scanning PCGS or NGS barcodes.
- Generates unique internal barcodes for coins and inventory; barcodes contain the price code, cost code, and the date of purchase. This allows for easy access to coin history.
- Allows dynamic searches to be performed at both the unique inventory level and the coin category level.
- Allows for comprehensive searches based on denominations, year, country, grading cycles and many other attributes, including search-by-barcode scan.
- Supports picture thumbnails of coins for visually examining entries.
- Comes bundled with aging, inventory tracking, sales reports, and more coin centric reporting.
- Allows faxing and emailing of coin aging reports to customers and other entities from address book.
- Prints detailed submission forms for coins when they are submitted for grading.
NOTICES: "e-BizSoft", "Numismatics Inventory Manager", "NIM", and the e-BizSoft and Numismatics Inventory Manager logos are trademarks of e-BizSoft, Inc. The unauthorized display or use of the e-BizSoft or Numismatics Inventory Manager names or logos in any manner without the express written permission of e-BizSoft is strictly prohibited.
QuickBooks and the "Designed for QuickBooks" Logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., displayed with permission. The use by e-BizSoft Inc. of the Logo does not signify certification or endorsement of e-BizSoft Inc.'s software by Intuit, and e-BizSoft Inc. is solely responsible for its software and the support and maintenance of the software.
Want quick information or a quote from us about a product or service that you need? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-866-244-8003 toll-free (please call 954-272-0500 if calling from outside the U.S.).